Have you ever forgotten your phone unlock password? Almost everyone has an Android device, and there are certainly people who often forget their passwords. So what should you do if you forget your phone lock screen password?
Necessary conditions for ADB unlocking: USB debugging mode is turned on
- Connect the mobile phone to the computer, make sure the ADB driver is installed (the mobile phone driver can be installed through the driver wizard), and unzip the ADB tool package to the C drive
- Open cmd and enter cd c:\adb (open the directory where adb is located)
- Then enter adb shell
- Continue to enter cd data\system
- Enter ls to view the files in data\system. If a password is set, there will be gesture.key or password.key
- If you set a pattern password, please continue to enter the command: rm gesture.key. If you set a simple password, please enter the command: rm password.key.
- Enter the reboot command or manually restart the phone to take effect, or slide to unlock now. Any password can be used to unlock. It is recommended to restart.
Mobile Phone Spy App
Clear data to unlock
Advantages: No restrictions, suitable for users who do not have important information.
- When the phone is turned off, press and hold the volume up key + power key at the same time to enter Recovery.
- Select Clear Data - Clear User Data in sequence, and reboot into the system. This operation only deletes the user data, and the software is retained.
The mobile phone password is used to prevent the phone from being stolen. After the "Mobile phone password" function is turned on, the mobile phone password must be entered before the phone can be used when turning on the phone. This password is to lock the phone itself. The mobile phone password is used to prevent the phone from being stolen. After this function is turned on, the mobile phone password must be entered before the phone can be used. That is, the password is to lock the phone itself.
The pin1 code is a personal identification code provided by the supplier for the confidentiality of the Sim card. After "turning on this function, you need to enter the pin1 code when turning on the phone to use it, that is, this password is to lock the Sim card. The default value is 1234 Or 0000. If the mobile phone password and pin1 code are used at the same time, enter the pin1 code first and then the mobile phone password. If the pin1 code is entered incorrectly three times, it will be locked and needs to be unlocked with puk1.
The puk1 code is the unlock code of the pin1 code provided by the supplier. It is a series of irregular numbers. If puk1 is entered incorrectly ten times, the sim card will be permanently locked and the sim card will have to be replaced.
The pin2 code is another password for the SIM card provided by the supplier. It is a personal identification code used to limit dialing and other functions. It is mainly used to eliminate call cost data, set the billing currency and billing unit of call charges, and cost limit functions., restricted dialing. The default value of the sim card is 2345. After entering the pin2 code incorrectly three times, it will be locked and you need to use puk2 to unlock it.
The PUK2 code is the unlock code used to enter the subordinate functions of the SIM card (such as the call billing function). If the PIN2 code is entered incorrectly three times, the SIM card will automatically lock the subordinate function. The PUK2 code is provided by the network operator. Since the network is temporarily unavailable It supports PUK2 code and does not affect the use of the phone even if it is locked.
Pin1, pin2, puk1, and puk2 codes can be checked at the supplier, and pin1 and pin2 can also be modified by yourself. It is mainly used to unlock the "Lock SIM Card" function. In order to prevent unknown SIM cards from using the phone without permission, the "Lock SIM Card" ("Security Settings" - "Lock SIM Card") function can be turned on. In this way, if the SIM card in the mobile phone is not authorized, you must enter the unlock code as prompted when turning on the phone.