Smartphones have become indispensable items that bring many benefits, but excessive use of digital devices can do more harm than good. Cell phones, text messages, instant messengers, Facebook, WhatsApp, games, movies, photos, smartphones are capable enough to make children forget about the outside world.
Parents should not keep their children from technology completely, but teach them to use digital devices healthily and wisely. Parents should respond and protect their children if excessive use of cell phones, computers or tablets occurs. The answer to the question of how to block calls, text messages, apps or games is CellSpy. According to many, this is the best app for controlling and monitoring your child's phone.
How Can Cell Phone Monitoring Apps Help Parents?
Cell Phone Spy Control App is a software specially designed for parents that allows you to effectively block calls or other harmful content, so you can check your child's cell phone at any time. If you're sure everything is fine and you don't need to control your phone, you can simply give up monitoring.
Block incoming and outgoing calls on your child's phone
App allows you to effectively block unwanted phone calls on your kid's phone. Install CellSpy and control all your child's activities. If you detect danger, you will be able to block the caller's number instantly. The app also allows you to keep track of your call history. Allows you to view all of your child's contacts. The built-in recorder system also allows you to record all ambient sounds.
Manage contacts on your phone
If your child is a victim of harassing or spam calls, you can remotely exclude and block these numbers from the control panel. You can also block a number even if it's not in your phonebook.
listen to all conversations
All calls, including outgoing calls and incoming calls, are recorded. With this feature, you can find out what your child is talking about. This tool is especially useful when we suspect that a child is taking drugs, belonging to a dangerous social group, or being stalked by a third party.
Functional Description of Cell Phone Spy Monitoring Program
Monitor Instant Messenger
See who your child communicates with, make sure he's not being bullied or harassed by his peers, and control the time he spends on social apps.
See who is contacting your child. View logs, call recordings and call duration.
Mobile positioning module
This tool allows you to see where your child is at any time. Additionally you can view the history. This tool is perfect when your child is constantly skipping school.
Keyboard input text - Keylogger
Check what your kids are typing on their phone's keypad, what they're searching for on the Internet, and more.
Ambient Recording Listening
If your child is not answering your calls, you can activate the ambient listening module, which will let you hear where he is and who he is talking to.
Take pictures from the front or rear camera
See where your child is and who is next to him in real time.
Protect Your Children From Cybercrime
The main reason children are threatened on the Internet is their naivety, inexperience and awareness. Almost every two kids on the internet open profiles for strangers. An open profile is one that doesn't require any permissions to view, including: personal data, interests, place of residence, parents, siblings and extended family, social groups, entertainment, and more.
A cyber criminal can be perfectly prepared to start a conversation and gain the trust of a child. They create fake profiles, post pictures of other people's lives and use fake profile pictures. These people form a strong bond between the children. All thanks to a comprehensive view of the child's profile. They encourage kids to send photos, and the photos they send are not their own. It is not uncommon for children to be urged to take pornographic photos. They use webcams to induce sex, then extort money.
Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult to catch a so-called cyber criminal because he pays close attention to his own details, and kids are less likely to talk about such topics with their parents because they feel ashamed. Dear parents, in order to protect your children from cybercrime, you should pay special attention to the following signals.
- Children spend more time on computers, phones or tablets.
- Children spend more time in the virtual world, and while this does not mean that children who use the Internet regularly become victims of cyberbullying, it is much more likely than adults to do so.
- When a parent enters the room, the child quickly minimizes the phone's screen desktop, turns off the phone, or hangs up.
- As children mature, they naturally need more privacy. But when a child has his own little secrets, when we suddenly find ourselves close to him, and he tenses up, that's when it needs attention.
- Kids hide their social media and email accounts so parents don't interfere with their friends, and monitoring social media activity is every parent's responsibility. Parents need to make sure that kids are not addicted to social media and that they are talking to the right people.
- Your child taking photos and videos with their phone could be a red flag. If the files are pornographic in nature, it is likely that the child has been targeted by online pornography and you must respond immediately.
- Every kid has dreams in his youth, they find passions and try different things. It was one of the greatest things about being a kid. On the other hand, if you notice that your child suddenly no longer wants to pursue his dreams or meet his peers, it's a sign that something is amiss. Harassment by cybercriminals may be the reason. Children are reluctant to share their problems. You should talk to him honestly, and when the problem doesn't work out, you should set up an app to control and monitor their phone.
- The main problem for kids is talking about their hobbies. If your child receives a gift in the form of a cell phone or tablet and is harassed with calls from unknown sources, this is a serious warning. In this case, mobile phone control software should be selected. Use software to monitor your child's online activity, get information about phone calls, text messages, photos and all instant messages. Cell phone spy apps have many features that allow you to protect your kids.