Many users use passwords or patterns to protect their devices when using Samsung phones to prevent unauthorized users from using them. Generally speaking, there are many ways to lock an Android device, but sometimes you forget the password to lock the screen. If you don't enter the correct password, it will be difficult to unlock and gain access. If you find that your boyfriend/girlfriend is suspicious, you may have thought about hacking his Samsung phone to get more evidence. So when you encounter this kind of problem and want to know how to crack Samsung mobile phone password, you can follow this article. Here, we will try our best to provide you with the best solution to the problem of how to crack the lock screen password of your Samsung phone or tablet.
- The best Samsung mobile phone cracking method (recommended)
- Hack Samsung devices through Google Login
- Use "Find My Phone" to crack Samsung mobile phone password
- Crack Samsung mobile phone password through Custom Recovery
- Use Android Device Manager (ADM) to hack Samsung phones
- Use "Forget Mode" to hack Samsung phones
- Use Android SDK to hack Samsung phones
- Use factory reset to crack Samsung phone password
- Use safe mode to crack Samsung phone password
- Other ways to crack Samsung mobile phone password
Mobile Phone Spy App
Method 1: The best Samsung phone cracking method (recommended)
As a well-known mobile phone brand, Samsung occupies the number one position in the global mobile phone market and is very popular all over the world. Samsung has always led the development trend of smartphones and has led one trend after another in the industry. The fundamental reason behind this is Samsung's strong innovation capabilities. The reason for the popularity lies in high-end products and powerful camera functions, such as Samsung Note 10/9/8/7, Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6, etc.
CellSpy mobile phone monitoring software is the best and most effective way to hack Samsung devices. Mobile phone cracking App can crack Android devices remotely. CellSpy supports more than 6000 Android devices. In this tracking software, you will find many simple, efficient and easy-to-use functions.
Why recommend this Android phone hacking tool?
- Cracking the phone password:
After installing the CellSpy mobile phone monitoring App, you can monitor all the key records of your Samsung phone, and then you can get the password for the Samsung phone lock screen.
- Access real-time location:
Using CellSpy mobile phone monitoring software can easily track location. You can identify the real-time location of the target device through a few photos. Just click the location under the CellSpy dashboard.
- Very convenient dashboard:Every function in
CellSpy is very simple, no professional skills are required to use this monitoring tool.
- View contacts and call records:
These functions are important functions of CellSpy. Do you want to view the call history, messages and contacts of the target Samsung device? Then use CellSpy, a powerful monitoring tool.
- Monitor social media applications:
Able to hack Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Line and other applications and monitor their messages.
- Web page monitoring:
CellSpy can also perform web page monitoring. You can track any website that your child browses on a web browser (including Google Chrome, Safari or any other browser).
Method 2: Hack Samsung device through Google Login
Forgetting the lock screen password is one of the main problems that no one wants to face. But forgetting the password is a common occurrence in life. If you are suffering from such problems and do not know how to crack the password of the Samsung phone lock screen, please don't worry. You can try to use this method to break the password of your Samsung phone. Google Login is a common method to crack the lock screen password of Android devices. In this case, the user must use the Google Login information currently logged in on your Samsung device. You can read the following guide carefully to use Google Login to unlock Samsung lock code.
How to use Google Login to crack Samsung mobile phone lock screen password?
- First, you must enter the wrong password, PIN or pattern password 5 times in a row.
- Then you need to click "Forgot Password" to unlock the device with your Google account. You can enter the backup PIN code to unlock the Samsung device.
- Enter a Google account and a valid password in the given text field, and click "Login".
- After successfully logging in to your Google account, you must enter the new password to be set to protect the device.
Method 3: Use "Find My Phone" to crack Samsung mobile phone password
"Find My Mobile" is a location tracking service provided by Samsung, which has been deployed on every Samsung device. With this service, if a device is lost, stolen or misplaced, it can be tracked remotely. This is a great way to find the real-time location of your Android device in a few clicks. From low-end devices to high-end Samsung devices, "Find My Mobile" has been integrated into every Samsung device. The device must be connected to the Internet to use all the functions of "Find My Mobile".
How to use "Find My Phone" to get Samsung mobile phone lock screen password?
- You need to open a web browser on your computer and log in to the Samsung "Find My Phone" website.
- You need to enter the details to log in to the Samsung account associated with the Samsung device.
Find my phone
- Click the "Lock My Screen" button in the left pane of the window.
- Enter the four-digit "Unlock PIN" and click the "Lock" button at the bottom center of the window.
Find my phone function to crack the password
- You need to wait a few seconds and your device will automatically use the Samsung PIN you entered in the previous step. Then you can use this PIN code to unlock the device. This method only works when the Samsung device you locked is connected to the Internet.
Method 4: Crack Samsung mobile phone password through Custom Recovery
Custom Recovery is a system software used to manage system software. Each Android device model has its own recovery image, but on the Internet, you will find many Custom Recovery, these recovery makes mobile device management easier and more convenient. There are various Custom Recovery tools available, such as TWRP, CWM and many other tools. To install Custom Recovery, you need to unlock the device bootloader. This will invalidate your equipment warranty, so experts strongly advise you not to do this. Professional computer skills are required to install Custom Recovery on the device.
How to use Custom Recovery to bypass Samsung phone lock screen?
- First, you need to turn off the smartphone and press the power and volume up buttons at the same time to restart the device to recovery mode.
- After the recovery mode appears, you need to click the "Advanced" button, and then click "File Manager".
Install recovery tools
- Then navigate to /data/system/ and delete the following files shown in the image below. This will remove the lock from your device.
Delete password file
- After completing the above process, restart the Samsung device to implement the changes.
Method 5: Use Android Device Manager (ADM) to hack Samsung phones
Android Device Manager is Google Inc.'s location tracking service developer. This service is only available for Android devices. The working principle of this app is the same as Samsung's "Find My Phone". However, the Android Device Manager can be used for all devices running on the Android operating system. This feature is very useful when you lose or misplace your device. This service is completely free and you can use it without paying.
How to use Android Device Manager to crack Samsung phone lock screen password?
- Open the web browser on your computer and visit the official website of Android Device Manager.
- You need to enter the Google account login credentials, and then click "Login".
- You need to click "Lock" and enter the new password to be set on the target device.
- Confirm the password, then enter the recovery information, and then click Lock.
Method 6: Use "Forget Mode" to hack Samsung phones
This method is the same as what we have already discussed in Method 1. Android devices use the default method to use the forgot password mode option to crack the Samsung phone lock password to unlock the device. Here the user must enter a Google account to delete the lock screen code. This method will only work if you have signed in to your Google account on the locked Samsung device. You can follow the guide below to learn how to use the "Forgot Mode" option to crack the Samsung phone lock screen password. This is one of the common methods of cracking passwords on Android phones.
How to use the forget code to crack the Samsung phone lock code?
- Enter the wrong pattern 5 times in a row to see the "forgot pattern" option at the bottom of the lock screen.
- You need to click the "Next" button and select any of the available options, including answering questions or entering Google account details. Here we select the Google account details.
Forget the pattern to crack the password
- Enter the Google account details, including username (email) and password, and click "Login".
- If the password matches, it will be redirected to the mode you selected. Enter the new lock screen pattern twice to confirm.
Method 7: Use factory reset to crack Samsung phone password
If you want to save data including applications, messages, photos, videos, and other data, this solution is not for you. Factory reset is a great way to bypass the Android lock screen. Almost every Android device has a factory reset option, which allows users to delete everything from the device and use it as a brand new device. In the process of restoring factory settings, you will lose all data in the device. Factory resetting can be done almost in most cases. If you want to know how to use factory reset to crack Samsung phone password, please read the following step by step guide.
- You need to press and hold the power button to turn off the Samsung device, and then select Power off.
- You need to press and hold the power button and the volume up button at the same time to open the recovery mode.
- The key combination to boot into recovery mode varies from device to device. You can search the Internet to find the key combination of the device to boot the device into recovery mode.
- After the recovery mode appears, use the volume keys up and down and the power button to select. Go to "Clear Data/Restore Factory Settings" and press the power key to select. This will take a few seconds, and then restart the device to apply the changes.
Method 8: Use safe mode to crack Samsung mobile phone password
In most cases, people use third-party applications to lock the phone, which can bypass the phone lock. Safe mode is a special startup mode in Android, mainly used to repair various hardware and software problems. The main purpose of safe mode is to block all third-party applications on the device and bring you a light and simple mobile experience. The following are the steps on how to use safe mode to crack the lock screen password of Samsung mobile phone.
- You have to press and hold the power button on the locked Samsung device.
- Press and hold the "Power off" option, it will ask you to confirm, then select "OK".
- Your device will automatically restart into safe mode without locking the screen.
Method 9: Other ways to crack Samsung mobile phone password
Lock screen crash
There is a serious error on Samsung devices running Android 5.0 or 5.1.1. With this error, you can easily bypass the lock screen by using the star crash. If your device is running Android 2.3 or higher (up to 4.4 or 6.0 to 8.0 Android version), this method will not work. If you have forgotten the password and want to know how to crack the Samsung phone lock screen password, this is one method you can try. In this method, you must copy and paste as long as possible. Please follow the guide below to learn more about it.
- First you need to open the screen and click "Emergency Call".
- After that you need to enter the character "*" 10 times and copy it to the clipboard.
- Continue to paste the characters just copied.
- Go back to the lock screen and open the camera from the camera shortcut. You need to swipe down to open "Settings".
- Continue to paste the characters you just copied until the lock screen crashes.
Change security settings when calling
This is a bug running on older Android devices. In the earlier Samsung smartphones, this is a very critical issue. If you have such a Samsung phone, it will help you. In this way, we will teach you how to crack the Samsung mobile phone lock screen password by changing the security settings.
How to change security settings to crack Samsung phone password during a call
- First, you need to make a call from another device to the locked Samsung device.
- On the locked device, answer the call and click the "back button". It will direct you to the home screen of your phone.
- Then go to "Settings" and try to change the password, PIN or pattern password you don't know. You can try to guess until you are right. During this process, you need to be patient enough to change the lock.