With the continuous popularization of smart phones, mobile phones have become an indispensable article in people's daily life, and it has brought a lot of convenience to users. However, once the data in the mobile phone is deleted by mistake, it will bring great trouble to the user. Where is the text message on the mobile phone? There are two ways to store text messages now. Text messages can be stored on the SIM card, or in the phone's own internal memory. What is the difference between storing in these two places?
It is basically feasible to store in the SIM card. Each SIM card has a certain capacity for storing text messages and calls. The size of this capacity depends entirely on the capacity of the SIM card itself. The capacity of the phone book and text messages can be freely allocated. The advantage of storing text messages in the SIM card is that it is not easy to lose (except for dynamic allocation). After a text message, checking the text message on the phone will cause the phone to be less responsive.
Mobile Phone Spy App
The current mobile phone text messages are generally stored in the internal memory of the mobile phone, unlike the data in the SD memory card, which can be directly retrieved. Therefore, the recovery of mobile phone text messages is also different from the recovery of general file deletion, and it cannot be operated with commonly used data recovery software. However, its storage mechanism is similar. After the mobile phone text message is deleted, it still remains in the original storage location. As long as it is restored in time, it can be restored theoretically.
Nowadays, smart phones are becoming more and more powerful. Many smart phones have a "SMS Recycle Bin" function, where we can retrieve text messages that were accidentally deleted. If the text messages have been completely deleted, you can try the following methods to retrieve the text messages.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
- First, you need to back up the iPhone data: connect the iPhone to the computer through the data cable, run the iTunes program, and after the phone is recognized normally, check the "This Computer" item in the "Backup" column, click the "Back Up Now" button, and Tap the "Do not backup apps" button in the pop-up window.
- Next, you need to analyze and manage the backed up data. After ensuring that the phone is connected to the computer normally, run the phone connection program, switch to the "Toolbox" tab, and click the "iTunes Backup Management" button.
- At this point, you can find the previously backed up iPhone data file in the "Backup Management" interface, and double-click the file to open it.
- From the opened "Backup File" interface, switch to the "SMS" tab, select the "sms.db" file, and click the "Export" button.
- Export the "SMS file" to the specified directory on the computer, then search for "SMS recovery software", and install the download and installation operation. Run this program, in its main interface, click the "Open SMS database file" item, select and import the previous SMS file.
- At this time, all "visible" mobile phone numbers and text messages in the current text message file will be automatically listed. Click the "Recover Deleted Text Messages" item here, and the deleted text messages can be successfully restored.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Android Phones
- In order to restore the text message content in the Android mobile phone, it is first necessary to perform the ROOT permission acquisition operation on the Android mobile phone. You can use mobile phone management tools to obtain mobile phone ROOT permissions.
- Install the "File Manager" on the Android phone, open this tool and enter the "data\data\com.android.telephony\databases" folder in turn, check the "mmssms.db" file and the "mmssms.db-wal" file, Click the "Copy" button in the lower left corner. If you can't find the "mmssms.db-wal" file, just check "mmssms.db" to copy it.
- Then click the "Upper Folder" button until you return to the "Root Directory", click the "Copy to Here" button, and click "OK" in the pop-up window to complete the file copy operation.
- Connect the mobile phone to the computer, open the drive letter where the mobile phone is located, and copy the mmssms.db and mmssms.db-wal files just copied to the SD card to a certain folder in the computer. If there is no mmssms.db-wal file, you only need to copy the mmssms.db file.
- Next, we run the "Mobile Phone SMS Recovery Software", in its main interface, click the "Open SMS Database File" item, select and import the SMS database file in the computer.
- After waiting for all the information in the SMS file to be listed, click the "Recover Deleted SMS" item, and the deleted SMS in the Android phone will be automatically restored at this time, and the number of restored SMS will be displayed at the same time.